Wednesday 14 April 2010

Florence 2010

Sunday 21st March. 7 p.m. We stood in the street of our school, very excited and nervous, prepared to pass a very good week. The journey took thirteen hours approximately, and everyone was screaming and laughing, so we can’t sleep very well. I slept 5 hours, and I think that I was who sleep more.

We arrived to Italy at 8:30 am, with very bad faces, but we forgot the fatigue and look Pisa, that was very beautiful. We ate a delicious pizza in Pisa, and took a lot of photos. In the afternoon we visit Lucca, but it was raining.

Once in the hotel (that it was very ugly) we could install and had a shower. The dinner was so good (lasagna). After that, we walked during one hour approximately to saw Montecatini.

The next day we visited some museums and sights in Florence, the most beautiful city in our trip. We visited the Duomo, and went up a lot of stairs, but it was a very beautiful view from there. At night, teachers led us to a little discothèque, and we were dancing and taking photos. We found other guys from Sagulla, in Blanes. ¡What small is the world!

In Wednesday, we visited Sienna and St Giminiano, and it was a bit boring, but interesting. We saw the cities, and we had a lot of free time to walk and buy things for the family. This night was “calmed” on the hotel.

Our last day past so fast in Florence, where we visited some places more, and we had all the afternoon for buy things and visited all the places that we can’t see on Thursday. After that, we had dinner in a restaurant, and we got into the bus. This night, everyone slept, ‘cause we were exhausted.

I loved this trip, not only for being in Italy, but I really liked the relationship with the class. Now I know them better than before, and I’ll give so much sadness when the curse will over. But when I think in this trip, I feel really good! It was unforgettable.


Bet Batlle

3 comentaris:

Elisabet Batlle said...

past
slept
at
looked
visited
see
the world is a very small place!
"quiet"
went
to bought
couldn't see
I'll feel sad when the year will finished

Patrick Jódar said...

Hi Bet,
Thanks for your comment, I'll miss everybody in the class also. Great project, I really like it. We all had a great time. Well, I don't know what to say.
See you,
Patrick

PoL Fontàs said...

well, Bet your project is amazing 'casue you say everything and you are right about the bus, I slept with me best friends, Jordina's feet xD
But the best thing was "las cañas" from all to anyone jajaajja
Now seriously, Italy is a fantastic country and Florence is beautyful.
I will miss you and I wish you a great year!
So nothing else; see you.
"encariñat del bus!"

Post a Comment

Please, don't be rude!