Wednesday 14 April 2010

Our holidays in Italy!

I went to Italy three weeks ago and I think it was the best holidays I have had until now. We left on Sunday, we had to slepp on the bus and the next morning we were in Pisa. We toke a lot of photos there, and it was really exciting. In the afternoon we went to Luca. There we went for a walk but it was raining so we didn't see much. Next day, on Tuesday, we went to Florence. It was so beautiful!!! I really liked it. That night we went to the disco and danced together, including our teachers! On Wednesday we went to visit two towns: Siena and St. Gimigniano. They were medieval and curious. I bought lots of things for my family there. That was our last night but we couldn't do anything because everyone had to stay in their rooms. We spent the last day in Florence, visiting things that we didn't see on Tuesday.





But I think that the most important thing about this trip is that it's the last time that we are going to stay together. We met when we were three years old and this is our last term. I don't want it to end because I love my class and I don't want to leave them. I was so happy there, in Italy, but I was thinking all the time about this. I just want us to stay friends for a long time.














Andrea Salas Navés



4t ESO-B

6 comentaris:

Elisabet Batlle said...

jajajajaja I love this video!(LL)

Andrea Salas said...

Sleep in
took
to be friends

Elena said...

This video is the best! :)

Palabras en silencio said...

Hi Andrea! Thanks for the comment that you posted about my project :) I agree with you, maybe we won't see again some of our classmates, but I'm really happy because we'll go to the same class next year!!

Elena said...

So, a big experience this trip, but you made me a little bit crazy looking for these shops. But everything was fin at the end. I hope you loved it like me. We weren't much time together, but small moments were the best ones. Thanks for this experience.

david said...

it was a fantastic experience, because I went with very special people. I really liked going there with you and our friends. I want to repeat this trip and visit more things in Florence. Thank you for share with me and with other people this trip.

Post a Comment

Please, don't be rude!