Sunday 11 April 2010

The Last Journey

Last Sunday 21st of March, approximately at 7p.m., me and other thirty-five students (with 4 adults and a chauffeur) went to Italy on a bus. The journey took about fourteen mortal hours listening some kind of bad music(and about 5 good songs) like pop, techno and rap (it hurts me only to remember that). The first day we went to Pisa and Lucca. At night finally we arrived to the hotel in Montecatini and we could sleep.

Thursday 23rd we visited Siena and Florence. There were a lot of (boring but beautiful) monuments, and a lot of dangerous drivers. At night...it was the great night for everyone (we went to a discotheque)except for a little group formed by Marc Molina, Patrick, Aina and me. We didn't want to go there, but the teachers force us to go using blackmailing. In protest, Aina and I went to the discotheque in pajamas and all the group block the entrance for two hours approximately, when we returned to the hotel.

Wednesday 24th we visit San Gimignano and, at the last day, Thursday 25th (my birthday), we returned to Florence to buy some presents. When we went to dinner at a restaurant, all the people sang to me Happy Birthday. It was very embarrassing.

Like a conclusion, I'll say that this holidays have been very pleasant,and also the last journey we make together, snif snif...

6 comentaris:

Marc Molina said...

Molt bo

Elisabet Batlle said...

¬¬ no eran tan dulentas las cansons! jajajaj

gabriel said...

At night finally we arrived at the hotel in Montecatini and we could sleep.

We didn't want to go there, but the teachers forced us to go using blackmailing.

In protest, Aina and I went to the discotheque in pajamas and all the group blocked the entrance for two hours approximately, when we returned to the hotel.

Wednesday 24th we visited San Gimignano and, at the last day, Thursday 25th (my birthday), we returned to Florence to buy some presents.

As a conclusion, I'll say that these holidays have been very pleasant,and also the last journey we made together, snif snif...

Patrick Jódar said...

Hello Gabriel,
Your project is very good, specially when you talk about the discotheque, that night was the best, because after that you were all scared. I don't know what to say, I'm in front of you.
Well, see you now,
Patrick

Edu94 said...

Well Gabriel, this blog is very good but my blog is better than yours xD You are very good writter because you don't make many mistakes.

P.D: Do you listen the new CD of PowerSlide??jeje

Marc Molina said...

Hi gabriel.
I rode your progect, i'm agree with a lot of things that you say: The music was such bad, the discotheque was forced but i think that there aren't so bad like you think, i have passed a good time on it. I also think that the blakmailing is for rats or for other animals who eats junk.

It was a great holyday. The best of my live

Post a Comment

Please, don't be rude!