Thursday 15 April 2010

My Holidays

My holidays were a normal holidays, I enjoy it, relaxed and do sport, and I meet with my friends too. The problem of these holidays was that the holidays were very short, and I prefer long vacations.

My holidays started with a relaxed week. Every morning I got up of the bed, and I went to do jogging, later, for the midday, I went to grandfathers’ house and ate there. The food of my grandmother is delicious, their pasta is excellent and I like very much.

Other days, was not going to run, but I gone to the gym.

In the afternoon, I meet with my friends, did laps in motorbike, talked ourselves and we laughed a lot.

The second week, I didn’t much exercise, but I was more time out of the house, with my friends. And this way, this is my holiday of the Easter.


Oriol Agustí

4ESO A

3 comentaris:

Oriol Agustí said...

--a normal holidays, I enjoy it, relaxed and do sport, and I meet with my friends too.
-a normal holidays. I ejoyed it, relaxed and did sport. I met with my friends too.

--I got up of the bed
-I woke up

--I went to do jogging, later, for the midday, I went to grandfathers’ house
-I went to joogging, later, at the midday, I visited my grandfathers' house

--their pasta is excellent and I like very much.
-the pasta is excellent and I like it

--was not going to run, but I gone to the gym
-I wasn't go to run, but I gone to the gym

--I meet with my friends, did laps in motorbike, talked ourselves and we laughed a lot.
-I met with my friends, we rode our motorbike, we talked aouselves and we laughed a lot.

--I didn’t much exercise, but I was more time out of the house, with my friends. And this way, this is my holiday of the Easter
-I didn't do much exercise, but I pass my time out of home, with my friends. And this, is my holiday of The Easter week.

Pol Fontàs said...

Hey Ori, you didn't came with us to Italy, but I'm sure that you spent that week very well. I read your comment and don't worry, because I'll see you in the next school, in Sapa. And I'll help you again in whatever I can, and I hope you have a nice year there!!
See you

Fran Chamizo said...

Hi Oriol!
Your project is good enough, because you didn't go to the trip. I don't konow what did you do during that time. I was sorry that you couldn't came to the trip, you would have a great experience. Nothing else man, luck next year!
By: "Periquito-interista"

Post a Comment

Please, don't be rude!