Thursday 15 April 2010

At Easter...

Normally, my family and I go abroad at Easter, but this time I had to stay at home.
In my free time I went to the cinema and I went shopping in Barcelona.
On Palm Sunday I went cycling, because I didn't want to go to church.
On Good Friday I had to stay at home, because it was very cold.
On Easter Sunday it was a quiet day. Also on Easter Monday.
On Tuesday I went to lunch at the Vilar.
Finally I decided to do homework and the holidays ended up very fast.





Aiina Vega

4 comentaris:

Aiina said...

On Easter Sunday it was a quiet day. Also on Easter Monday.
On Tuesday I went to lunch at the Vilar.

On Easter Sunday and Easter Monday it were quiet days.
On Tuesday I went to have lunch at the Vilar.

Anonymous said...

It's a pitty that you didn't call me to go cycling with you on Palm Sunday... I neither saw you at the Vilar.I hope that your holidays weren't as boring as you described them.

gabriel said...

Konnichiwa, Aina-sensei! I told you that you must ask for help if you need it! You need to improve your English...and you should write about Italy T.T

Anonymous said...

Hi Aina. I see you've spent the holidays with the family. has spent the holidays fast. Well, we'll have more holiday in summer.

bye!

Post a Comment

Please, don't be rude!