Wednesday 14 April 2010

BIG ITALIAN

This is the last school year and as always the students of 4t d’eso do, we went to Italia with the Director and two school teachers. The 21st of march we took the bus and began the trip , we arrived to Italy in the mwere only two days more in Italy , so we enjoyed those two days. Finally the 26th came and we returned again to Blanes. It has been the best orning. In the same day we visited Pisa and we went shopping, then we go to a Hotel in Montecatini where we sleep all the five days. Each day we visited some different parts of Firenze and each day was very great and funny, nobody wanted the travel just. Many times the teachers let us free time and we sat in a coffee and sometimes we went shopping (lots of people bought sunglasses). One day we went together to a disco where we found the school “Sagulla” and we met friends. When the night was finished there holidays in my live.


Alex Silva Vivancos
4t D'esoB

8 comentaris:

Alex said...

with Xavier Ferrer

Alex said...

Director= xavier ferrer
to Italy in the mwere= to Italy in the where
go= went
just= finishedç
When the night was finished there holidays in my live.= When the night was finished there hollidays was over.

VicToR PeReZ said...

Hi my friend Calva? How are you? I'm fine thanks...xD! I don't forget our moments in the hotel, disco, bus... You are my best calva friend... we'll see tomorrow! bye

ferran sole maeso said...

Hi boy I think this trip it's the best in my life, you remeber the motorbikes in this country? yes, more and more phantoms jajaja.
This f..ck disco it's my final party in 3 weeks because the school are bad :O

ferran said...

hi alex how are you? find no?
this trip its very important to my life because it's very interesting and funny go to friends of my school. what its your opinion for this trip?
Good nigth sheep.

habitaciondelpanico said...

Ohh my darling xddd :D
This trip are very important to me because you stay with me in Italia. The truth was special and exciting.
Only I say ,Thank you for all ,for love to me , for stay with me in more moments..
Thank you :)
ILOVEYOU

josep maria planella crespo said...

SHEEEPP!!!

HOW ARE YOU? HAHAHA

I'm find thaks for ask ¬¬' jajaja
You are funny? because this trip has very very funny :D

good nigth sheep xD

david said...

Hi my friend. This was a very special trip for all of us. There happened a lot of thing! Do you think so? We laughed a lot. This trip was like the begining of our really relashionship. I will remember you, our friends and this trip for a long time.

Post a Comment

Please, don't be rude!