Friday 16 April 2010

ITALY '10

I’m going to tell our journey to Italy in the trip end of year, we stayed there five days.

On Sunday 21th at seven o’clock of the evening we started our little adventure, we were happy and exciting. We arrived at Italy on Monday at half past seven in the morning.

It was the first day of the trip. We visited Pisa and we saw Leaning Tower of Pisa and other interesting buildings. After lunch we went to San Lucca, later when we finished the see the town, the teachers decided to go to the hotel in Monteccatini.

The second day we went to Florence, we saw interesting buildings and important monuments, like that the Baptistery, Square of Duomo

It is an incredible city!

The next day we went to visited Siena, later we went to San Geminiano a little and nice town.

At the night, we went to a nightclub; we dance and saw people that I meet. It was fantastic!

The last day we visited Florence again, we saw different museum one of these was Uffizi Gallery where is the painting of Sandro Botticielli called The Birth of Venus and other famous paintings. Later, we walked for the Italian streets.

This trip was incredible I’m sure that I never forget it.

3 comentaris:

Cristina Martínez said...

-I’m going to tell our journey to Italy in the trip end of year, we stayed there five days.
-I'm going to tell you our journey to Italy in the school trip, we stayed in Italy five days.

-On Sunday 21th at seven o’clock of the evening we started our little adventure, we were happy and exciting. We arrived at Italy on Monday at half past seven in the morning.
-On Sunday 21th of March at seven o'clock of the evening we started our little adventure, we were happy and nervious. We arrived in Italy on Monday at half past seven in the morning.

-The next day we went to visited Siena, later we went to San Geminiano a little and nice town.
- The next day we went to visit Siena, later we went to San Geminiano a little and nice town.

-At the night, we went to a nightclub; we dance and saw people that I meet. It was fantastic!
-At the night, we went to aightclub; we danced and saw people that i met. It was fantastic!

-The last day we visited Florence again, we saw different museum one of these was Uffizi Gallery where is the painting of Sandro Botticielli called The Birth of Venus and other famous paintings. Later, we walked for the Italian streets.
-The last day we visited Florence again, we saw different museums, one of these was Uffizi Gallery where you can see the painting of Sandro Botticielli called The Birth of Venus and other famous paintings. Later, we walked around teh Italian streets.

-This trip was incredible I’m sure that I never forget it.
-This trip was incredible I'm sure that I will never forget it.

Ariadna casadevall said...

Hi Cris!:)
I like your project, I think that you have reason: it has been an unforgettable trip!
But I thing that the disco wasn't fantastic. We were out of the disco all time because we didn't like the music and flat was little. Do you remember bread? Ecs!hahahahah! It hasn't got salt!=S But pasta was DELICIOUS!=D
I'll like travel other time with YOU=)

Miriam said...

Cristinaaaaaaa!
This trip was the best in my life.
You are a very good friend for me and you know that I love you a lot!
I will like to go to Italy with you, we will meet a lot of nice people there.
I say you that you are very important for me and I want to be always with you,to help you at all, you know that you can count on me.
A few years later we will return to Italy to live and work there.
I will never forget this trip it was fantastic and I will keep it in my heart and in my mind for ever and ever.

kisses.

Post a Comment

Please, don't be rude!