Friday 9 April 2010

The holiday

The easter holidays have been interesting and fun. Always accompanied by my family. Many times we go to the countryside to walk and look for asparagus. The evenings were fun because we were doing sports or walking around the city. Some days we cook usual recipes for Easter. Some mornings help my father in his work. The weather has been very favorable for the vacation of Easter. Sunny days without rain.
The Easter holidays have been very long. Finally, my opinion is that holiday are also nice and quiet without any worries. I hope that the summer holidays the most enjoyable and happy.

4 comentaris:

Anonymous said...

1- Always accompanied- I am always accompanied
2- go- went
3- were doing sport or walking- were make sport or walking
4- Some days we cook usual recipes for Easter- some times we cooked usual recipes of Easter
7- help my father- helped my father.
8- for the vacation of Easter-
9- that holiday-
10- summer holidays the most-

Anonymous said...

8- for the vacation of Easter-The weather has been very favorable.

9- that holiday- my opinion is that the holiday have been very nice and quiet with quiet with out any

10- summer holidays the most- Good vacation

Palabras en silencio said...

Hi Nico! Thanks for the comment. It was a pity to me that you couldn't come to Italy with all of us, but I'm sure that you enjoyed a lot here in Spain. See you tomorrow.

ELM said...

Hello Nico, it’s a tragedy that you couldn’t come to the excursion.
I think if you came with us the trip would be more fun, but we can’t do anything, we have to enjoy the moment.

I hope we meet again!
GOODBYE! DERBIPRO

Post a Comment

Please, don't be rude!