Saturday 10 April 2010

The bests holidays of our life

Last Sunday 21st of March, thirty-six students of our course got on a bus to leave Blanes and start our journey to Italy. We were fourteen hours in the bus and we arrived there at about seven o'clock in the morning. I was very happy because I knew that week will be one of the bests of our lives.

The first day we went to Pisa to see its emblematic tower and a panoramic view of the city from the top of the monument. Then, we went for a walk in Lucca, that it's a big town with a lot of parks and fields. After that, we went to our hotel of Montecatini, which is called Valtorta Hotel, to rest until the next day. The second day we went to Florence to visit places like the Academia Gallery, Duomo Square, Florence Cathedral, Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria... Florence is a very beautiful city, you can find art everywhere, it's wonderful. The third day for the morning we went to Sienna to see the Cathedral and its famous square and then we went to San Gimignano, which is a small walled medieval town. That night we went to a disco of Montecatini, where we met other people from Blanes. The last day we went to Florence again to visit some interesting places that we couldn't see on Tuesday, like the Uffizi Gallery, the Palazzo Pitti and the Boboli Gardens. Finally, we visited the city at night and then we got on the bus again to come back to Spain.

We were every night using the telephones of the rooms to play jokes on everybody in the hotel, it was very funny, I laughed a lot! Maybe it has been the last journey that we do together and maybe we won't see some of us again, so we've enjoyed a lot in Italy, reminding memories and experiences that we have lived in that thirteen years we've been together.

6 comentaris:

Palabras en silencio said...

Hello again! I'm going to write a little comment to rectify my mistakes.

start our journey to Italy = to start our journey to Italy
for the morning = in the morning
that thirteen years = these thirteen years

Miriam Fors said...

Hello Gloria!
I like so much your project and I think that you are true :)
This trip was very fantastic and I will never forget it.
Thank you for all, I passed a very good trip with you in the room (jajajaj)
Florence is beautiful, I'm agre with you!!!Maybe it has been the last journey that we do together ...but a few years later we will must return together.
Bye Gloria! I love you :):)

andrea said...

Oh dear Gloria! It's a very good project. I laughted a lot in this trip and I think that it was fantastic too. I don't want to lose our friendship. We can be friends for a long time.

Anonymous said...

Hi Gloria. This very well your project as usual. I see that the hotel you've had a better than seeing the city. I have little to comment you because everything is perfect.

a greeting

PolMadíBesalú said...

Hi Gloria! =) I'm writting to you because I would like to say to you that I've spent great days in Italy with you. I'll never forget this trip because you had it magic! I know that we will be friendships for ever!

Cristina Martínez said...

Hi Gloria!
This jouney was incredible and the best part of the day was when we stayed in a hotel together in somebody's bedroom.
We have to go to Australia together(with Miriam), REMEMBER THAT!
I love you.

Post a Comment

Please, don't be rude!