Saturday 17 April 2010

Holidays in Italy

After a few years of b in the ESO I have been waiting for the day when the final course excursion. I and everyone we waited with illusion mainly because we were going with friends to have fun. It was a little heavy on to go by bus, a lot of hours, but betn us and we were having fun with anything. No more reaching and went to museums. All days were tired yet fun, lots of time left us in Florence. The hotel was also very fun because we met some Italians nice, we understand how he could. the last day was sad and were tired but did not want to go. It was a really nice trip to remember with the friends of the class.

6 comentaris:

sandra garcia garcia said...

Hi Valeria!
I also think that it was a very beatiful travel. But overcoat, the bus was very heavy, but thanks to you, the Pol and Aida become more bereable and fun.
Your project I like but would be even nicer if you post photos.
Kisses.

sandra garcia garcia said...

Hi Valeria!
I also think that it was a very beatiful travel. But overcoat, the bus was very heavy, but thanks to you, the Pol and Aida become more bereable and fun.
Your project I like but would be even nicer if you post photos.
Kisses.

Valeria Barisonzi said...

Hi Valeria!!!
I want to go with you in the travel but I couldn't. I love your photos with Sandra and Pol in the tavel. Florence is beutiful and in the future we will do this travel. Many kisses, bye!

PolMadíBesalú said...

Dear Valeria.

Oh my got! There are a lot of mistakes! jajaja
Well, that's not the real reason that I'm writting to you.
I have to say that I spend magic days in Italy with you. I'll never forget all that we've lived and I know that we will be friends forever.

Kisses!

jorge lopez muñoz said...

Hi Valeria,

I can't go to Italy with you, but I'm very happy because the travel for you and another people was very funny and has got a lot of memories and specials moments.

See you tomorrow
Kisses!

Aida Garcia said...

Hii Valeeria!:D
The journeyto Florence was tiring, because travelling by coach is a bit boring but we enjoyed a lot visiting this town.

Kissees!(K)

Post a Comment

Please, don't be rude!