Thursday 15 April 2010

My summer holidays by Andreu Ros

My vacation started when I got the notes in the third quarter; overall I failed 4 subjects, and in recovery approve Got 3 of them. The truth is that I remove a great burden. After all, the summer pass me frankly going to the beach and doing other things also very funny as the time spent with my cousins in Switzerland. It was very exciting and yet very funny, was the 3rd consecutive year that taxes there. My cousins have a big house and no room to do anything. I remember one night with my little cousin 15 years sleeping in a tent. One day we went to Lake Geneva and one night in a restaurant but had five stars, had six.
Later I was in Madrid with my other guys, was fantastic and I was in the Prado Museum and Tysen, in the “Paseo de la Castellana” and the “Plaza de Cibeles”, and many other important places in the capital like gate Alcalá.

1 comentaris:

Andreu said...

results in the third quarter

Post a Comment

Please, don't be rude!