Saturday 17 April 2010

My holidays

The 21st of March, I went to Florence with class, and my project will talk about this. All the students and their parents met in the school entrance with the teachers, and the bus was already waiting to go. When I got on the bus I sat alone until the first stop, in a service station. After, a friend sits down next to me. In the bus we listened to music a watch films. After long hours we came to Pisa. In the afternoon we visited Lucca, a medieval town. It was beautiful. We only saw the wall. When we finish the turistic rute we went to the hotel in Montecatini. We arrived there at nine and we dinner at the hotel and we were very tired. Next day we had breakfast at the hotel and we go fast to Florence, and we pass all the day there, visiting important monuments and some museums. I bought some presents for me and my family there. When we leave Florence and came at the hotel we dinner and went to the disco. There was party this night. The disco was not much good, I didn’t like it. We came to the hotel at 01:00h and we continued the party at the hotel. The next day we were all so asleep and we went to Saint Geminiano, and we should visited Siena in the Afternoon, but luckily it was raining, and we come to the hotel. It was the last night in the hotel and we didn’t sleep practically, again party in the hotel rooms, until happened something and Xavier say stop. The next morning we leave the hotel and with the suitcase we get on the bus to go again to Florence, because it is a very big city. We passed all the day there until we went to the bus at night to come Blanes next morning. And when I arrived I couldn’t relax because I had tournament in Palafolls. Then the Easter week, and then the school again.

4 comentaris:

Elisabet Batlle said...

Chamizooo! yes, it was a very good trip with all the class, I ejoyed a lot, and I know that you enjoyed too!I'll miss your stupid things next year and our laughter, but I hope you have good lucky, okey? kisses!!

( I supose that you don't understand anything that i've written, but I'll translate you! xddd)

Fran Chamizo said...

with class: with my friends from class.
sits down: sat down
a watch films: and watched flims
we finish the turistic rute: we finished the touristic route.
we dinner: we had dinner
we go fast: we went fast
we pass: we spent the day
leave Florence and came at the hotel we
dinner: left Florence and came at the hotel where we had dinner.
party this night: party that night.
much good: good
came: arrived
should visited: should visit
come: went
practically: at old
happened something and Xavier say stop: Something happened and Xavier said stop
leave:left
passed: spent
come Blanes: came to Blanes
tournament: a tournament

Pol Fontàs said...

Hi Fran, I hope to see you in Sa Palomera, because I will go there to study what I want, and if you go to other Hight school I will be alone :(
The trip was perfect as you know and we spent the days quickly. I wasn`t with you much time but I know that you were right.
Nothing else, see you soon.

(for any problems to understand this comment call me xD)

Oriol Agustí said...

Chamizo, I happy for you, the next year you would see in the school, i'm going to the Sa Palomera, like you.
Well, thanks for all years with you, like Pol, if you have any problem, you'll talk with me jaja
See tomorrow, and lucky for the exams!
Oriol

Post a Comment

Please, don't be rude!