Friday 9 April 2010

Holidays in Argentina

In holidays I went to Argentina. I was there three weeks. There was sun and very heat. I was with all the family. I sailed on my uncle’s boat by the river and I went to his island. It has a lake inside and I took a bath. In those days I was very dark. Days later I went with my fathers and uncles to spa resort with natural hot water. There was horses and a lot of forest. I was very relaxed. I also went to visit the dam of Salto Grande in Uruguay. It’s beautiful. Argentina’s food is delicious and I’ve eaten too much. I love dogs and my family has many, so I had fun with them. I visited a lot of places. Buenos Aires’ city is very big so I went with my family. It’s a good place for do tourism. I love Argentina and I want go very often.

Valeria Barisonzi Zambrano
4t ESO A

4 comentaris:

Valeria Barisonzi said...

Holidays I went to Argentina./hot/In those days I was very sunburned/parents/There were horses and a lot of the forest./reservoir/It's a good place for do turism./Ilove Argentina and I want going very often.

Sandra Garcia Garcia said...

Hi Valeria!
That beatuful your travel to Argentina.Give me a lot of envy. Do not know if I would have liked more than you or me to come to italy and valeria go with you?
Short, we have made you very demented.
Kisses

sandra garcia garcia said...

Hi Valeria!
That beatuful your travel to Argentina.Give me a lot of envy. Do not know if I would have liked more than you or me to come to italy and valeria go with you?
Short, we have made you very demented.
Kisses

Aida Garcia said...

Vaaleria!:D
Argentina is a very big and beatiful country.I would like to visit your country!

muáá!

Post a Comment

Please, don't be rude!