Friday 16 April 2010

Road Trip TO Italy! :)


This trip was very special in that we have made many friends and I traveled by bus.

Been a memorable occasion because now is when we part friends and we have only those who truly are friends.

We visited all sites and most nice commem of Italy... Pisa, Lucca, Florence, Siena, Sant Gimignano, and in the Montecatini go hotel.

In the hotel room with my friends Joel and Victor have any activities..., and go to anothers hotel rooms. In the morning go visit cities and museums, everithing was very nice and huge. I was shocked to see the height of all the sculptures.


In the nigth go to the disco with the friends and dance, at 11 or 12 o'clock we are go to the hotel room to sleep.

I'm at home now and study but i don't think I go another travel with my friends and I think what this travel it's the most fun in my life.

My opinion is what Italy it's an important city and very very beautiful because it monuments are very big and the streets are very funnies.

6 comentaris:

Sergi Nigten said...

Hi Ferran!! I don't forget the disco!! ¬¬' You burned my ticket!! Silly!! But the travell was really good. It vas very amazing. What's the city that you like best? I think that is Florence, what do you think??

VicToR PeReZ said...

Hi my friend "Toni"!!! jajaja just kidding!! I don't forget our moments in our room, you remember? xD I think that this trip is the best of my life...what is your opinion?

Alex said...

Well Ferran I only say one thing: you are crazy and i like that. For this and for all different things thanks for this trip with you.

habitaciondelpanico said...

My big friend FERRAN :D
You are crazy ! but you arevery good person , I never forget this trip with you and the others friends ,because together are very important to me in my life.
Good night my friend MAMUT !(H)
and Thank you for all :)

josep maria planella crespo said...

Ferrann yo are crazy!! hahaha I remember you see another phantoms and I think what you think jajajaja.. :O

you are a good boy, Good nigth big sheep!!!

ferran said...

- travel ; - it's one oportuniti because this trip it's the finish trip with the friends from the school; - the monuments are very nice ; - goes hotel room; - visit another hotel rooms; - goes visit; - everibody; - In the nigth we are going to disco and dance, but at 11 o'clock go to hotel; - I ; - I goes; - that this travel it's the very interesting; - that; - it's; - funniest

Post a Comment

Please, don't be rude!