Monday 19 April 2010

Holidays Easter 2010

Hello Gloria and bloggers, I’m here to explain you about our holidays in Easter, but as my routine after the School trip was wake up, go to work, sleep; I’ll go a bit deeper on our End of Year School trip: Italy! As you all know, Italy is a beautiful country and it is very rich in culture. As I’m sure all my other class mates will have explained to you all the beautiful places we saw, I’ll talk about me and my friends experience more than anything, so I hope you all enjoy:

After a very, very, very, very long bus trip (I only slept an hour) we finally got Italy. At first we went to Pisa, where we visited the famous tower and the Cathedral. I hate that tower, the stairs were eternal, exactly the same as the Florence Cathedral. During lunch, it all started:



This is what you haven’t seen about Manel.
Well, anybody would think: “That’s stupid”. I’ll answer: “It is, but live it’s very funny”.

After lunch, we went to a small town, I think it was Lucca, I’m not sure. We walked around there and that was nice.
Now what would you think if I said to you all: “Four friends in a tiny room in a tiny Hotel”. Just imagine: Poker nights, Horror stories, Paranormal circumstances, and most of all: Laugh. The rest of days we went to places like Siena, Florence (museums, art galleries, palaces…), and San Gimignano.

Very pretty all of them, but believe it or not, the best things for me were the room stories.


One night, everyone wanted to go to the discotheque, but Gabriel, Marc Molina and Aina didn’t want to go, so we decided to stay in our rooms, but our lovely friends Yolanda and Xavier made us go, if not, nobody would go and we didn’t want to do that to our class mates, so we went, and just sat by the door of the place and waited until we left, it was fun.


The second night, we went to sleep at five o’clockish because my dear friends saw moving lights, flashing lights, and a red smiling face by the dressing table. The flashing light was my mobile, the moving light was the main light of the room and the red smiling face was Manel’s mobile phone charger, that had a red light and it reflected on the mirror, making an effect of two eyes, and Gabriel’s rucksack that was on the table created the smile.

After all this, they were so scared that they kicked me out of my bed because I wasn’t frightened and slept the three together in a more or less double sized bed: Adorable.


Another night, the last night, we had a bit more of time so we decided we would play Poker, and here’s the result:




So it was a great experience really, I have to say all of us enjoyed it a lot





Before I leave, I would like to give a special thanks to the teachers that took us there, Yolanda, Xavier and Stefi, our guide, Daniel, and our bus driver, Pepe.

See you soon,


P.J

4 comentaris:

Fabrizio said...

We think that manel is SPECIAL, but not like in "Fallout 3". This is very freak, but it doesn't mind. I like because you played Poker Texas Hold'em, that is a very good poker. The photography were all of you, Manel, Gabriel and you James with cards and with big cigars is very fun. I played poker too in Holidays, with some friends. Very goood Holidays

Elisabet Batlle said...

Mr Jodar, I really like your project!
I like when you say:
Well, anybody would think: “That’s stupid”. I’ll answer: “It is, but live it’s very funny”.
it's a very goog vision of life. I hope you enjoyed like me in the school trip, and I hope that you have good luck next year!!I'll mis the clas..

Fran Javier said...

Hallo P.J, you aren't only sleept one hour, I don't sleept any time

Marc Molina said...

Hi patrick.
I love your project, i think that it explains all that we have done on the travel. I don't know so much english but i think that your project have got a very good grammar on appearence. I also want to say that i'm agree with all that you says on it. POKER ROKS!

Post a Comment

Please, don't be rude!