Wednesday 14 April 2010

Holidays in my Home

In the holidays of "Setmana Santa", at different of my friends, i haven't gone to Italy. Why? I don't know. I know is really strange. On the mos days i staied in my home, but as my parents are separated, i stay in the home of my father one week, his home is in Girona. In this week i go to Barcelona for a buy one or two trains and buy food for at home of my father. In my holidays the most action in the week was when i went to see two match of football: one match i went to the stadium of Girona to watch Girona-Salamanca; and the second match was FCBarcelona-Athletic Bilbao in a one pub of the city. Well, that's are my holidays


Eduard Garcia Arpí
4t ESO A

1 comentaris:

Edu94 said...

At Easer Week holidays, as an exception of my friends, i didn't go to Italy.

I know it's really strange.

In this week I went go to Barcelona to buy one or two trains and buy food for aa father's house.

one match I went to the stadium of Girona to watch Girona-Salamanca

Well, these were my holidays

Post a Comment

Please, don't be rude!