Thursday 15 April 2010

My holidays by Jorge López

I've had a Holy Week different of my partners because two weeks before it I got banned for a week and then the next week my partners were in Italy on their final term travel and I couldn't go there because of personal reasons.

The first week was boring enough since my parents punished me for the expulsion while my companions were in class. That week I was useful to do duties(homework), to help in the tasks of house, some days I went at to the school to be with them a while and I was with my family aswell.

The second week was more or less equal... I was in my house helping to clean, doing homework and going out occasionally, but then easter came and was brilliant. theFor all the vacations, always there comes a friend of Barcelona who is called Dani and always were together . We went to the disco on Saturday and every day we went out with our friends to go people down town and to laugh at anything all that during the whole week.Up to the day of the vilar came. We here there since 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. playing football, laughing, eating and making use of last day of vacations since the following day school was starting.

The following day I began the classes after a few very rare vacations but at the same time very enterteining.

2 comentaris:

jorge lopez muñoz said...

Holy week: Easter
of: From
I got banned: punishment
final term travel: promo trip
enough: quite
expulsion: punishment
I was useful to do duties: I was inteligent to do homeworks
at: I went to school
equal: similar
Easter: Weekend
For all the vacations, always there: every holidays a friend from Barcelona comes to Blanes
people down town: to meet people on the town
day of the vilar: Day's Vilar
vacations: holidays
rare vacations: stranges holidays

Ariadna casadevall said...

Hi Jorge!
I'm sorry very much because you coldn't come to Italy with us, the trip had been even better with you.
I hope that the next trip you come and let's spend a few nice moments with you.
A kiss.

Post a Comment

Please, don't be rude!