Thursday 22 April 2010

My Easter week



My Easter week was very funny, but before with my class I was travel to Italy. Italy was so beautiful; there were a lot of monuments, sculptures and places to visit like Pisa, Florencia, San Gimignano and Luca. Also, we visited other places: cathedrals, museums and churchs.
In the hotel we met a group of Italian boys and we became friends. Some nights we spoke with they by phone, but also we met in our rooms with another friends of class and we spoke.

The pasta was very good, and I love ice creams from Italy. I passed very well with my friends, I never forget this moments with their!

Last, for Easter week normally I was going with my friends and we pass few good moments. Some nights we were going to the disco, others nights we were going to watch TV for looking matches that F.C.Barcelona was playing in a flat of a friend or in a bar, "El Café del Mar". One day we were going to the Vilar in bus and I and my friends were pass all day there. This Easter week has been unforgettable!

4 comentaris:

Cristina Martínez said...

Hello Aribu!
I like so much your project, I think that it's fantastic and I'm agree with you, this travel was amazing and we'll never forget it.
We'll have to go an other time togheder without parents and teachers only us.
I LOVE ITALIAN ICE-CREAMS!!!
mmmmmmmmmmmmm
See you now.
Petons, noia.

Miriam said...

Hello gordii (L)
The trip was excellent and I will like to repet it again together.
I will like to meet some beautiful and nice Italian boys (jajaja).
I will like to live in Italy it's a beautiful and Florence is the best city in the world!!!
I agre with you the Easter week was very unforgettable.

I love you :)
kisses.

Ariadna casadevall said...

My Easter week was very funny, but before with my class I traveled to Italy. Italy was so beautiful; there were a lot of monuments, sculptures and places to visit like Pisa, Florencia, San Gimignano and Luca. Also, we visited other places: cathedrals, museums and churches.
In the hotel we met a group of Italian boys and we became friends. Some nights we spoke with them with phone, but also we met in our rooms with other friends of class and we spoke.


The pasta was very good, and I love ice creams from Italy. I was passed very well with my friends, I will never forget these moments with them!

Last, for Easter week normally I went with my friends and we passed good moments. Some nights we went to the disco, anothers nights we went to watch TV for look F.C.Barcelona playing in a flat of a friend or in a bar, "El Café del Mar". One day we went to the Vilar by bus and I and my friends passed all day there. This Easter week has been unforgettable!

Oriol Agustí said...

My sistar! The next year I'll miss you, because you won't go to my school!
But this is not a problem, I'll see you like now, or more! Thanks por your help, I met you in P3, when we were babys jaja
Thanks for all, I'll miss you!
Luck for the exams tataa!
Oriol

Post a Comment

Please, don't be rude!