Friday 16 April 2010

Project Italy

Italy, the conutry more beautiful and impressive I've seen in my life. During the week before Easter we visited Italy, We journey through the most emblematic cities of almost all the country as Pisa.

We visited the Tower Of Pisa and was a great experience it was thinking that within the tower was twisted.

I buy some souvenirs for the family every monument that we eill not forget this exciting trip.

In the hotel room we have a party with friends and been a great experience, one night we went to the worst club in Italy, was a house with music and ligth...., the ''house'' are very poor.
On the bus we had a great time but the trip back all tired and not much had been made as much noise as in the go trip.

I begin to miss that trip so especial with all my friends because now we move away to my life and each go ours own way, all I miss Italy for its beauty.



My family is very happy with the souvenirs that I have brought from Italy and do not stop to ask how was Italy. I answer every time, can not describe, you can only watch and enjoy it.

4 comentaris:

david said...

My boyfriend..
I not entended you're project is very difficult for me..
Has a perfect holiday's for the class and unforgetable for we.
Josep Maria this trip with you was unforgetable..
I go with you to the toilet..

ferran said...

Hi joint xD how are you?
beautiful projec :O jajaja

You like this especial trip? in my opinion its very funny, in the hotel with the italians xD their ar fishing with negro :O hahaha

good night love (L) xD

josep maria planella crespo said...

country; we trougth; of the full country; I never think; bougth; every monuments are enormus and I forget.. ; do; have; this house; is; is boring and tired; ...because my friends go to anther school and i don't see they; ..and my parents ask me to I see in Itali, I anser, it's not posible describe.

Elm said...

Hi pepe, your project is very interesting, but this time the google translator failed a bit jejejeje =)

I was joking, well, I think it’s time to say goodbye.

PD: Don’t worry for FCBarcelona, You have to think that RCEspañol will down to Second Division.

Post a Comment

Please, don't be rude!