Thursday 15 April 2010

ITALIA 2010


Everything began on Sunday, the 21st of March. We all rise to the bus i at 7 a.m. p.m I start the bus towards Italy. We all were in a trip that will be unforgettable for all because you only live once in the life. At 8 a.m. let's come to Pisa and there itbegan the trip of the dreams. Every city, every mueso that we were visiting was a new recollection for our head. We live through unforgettable moments with the companions with the teachers. We were in the gardens that existed in Pisa. We went to diverse sites emblematic of Florencia's city. The nights that we spend in the hotel were unforgettable for the whole world, especially the night that we go out in the night to a "discotheque" of Florence

3 comentaris:

david said...

get to the bus and began our trip
it will be the last trip that we make together
it began the tripe on the
museo
lived
emblematic sites
spent
on the

Anonymous said...

Hi David I see that the holidays have gone really well. I see that the disco was the best. Also the nights at the hotel. good I leave my comment for you to remember that I have read your project.

bye

Alex said...

(For dave you crazy) we spent many times and laughs together on this trip. I hope that happens again and never lose this friendship

Post a Comment

Please, don't be rude!