Sunday 11 April 2010

The best week of my live

All the events started the sunday 21th of march, when the class called 4th of ESO raised on the bus that wich will lead to the Best holydays that they ever had. The way was really difficult. Not by the long duration of this, or the wounding songs that we hear. No. The most difficult of the way was sleep. I can't sleep all night long. So we nomade on Pisa at the following day. But it also was very funny. That night, when we arrived to the holy room, we feel the best feeling that a human can feel. In fact the bests moments of the holyday happened on the room or on the hotel, I think.
For example when on our room happened paranormal facts. The red smiling face on the mirror, the automobile lColor del textight on the ceiling, the light flashes... On this moment we had the necessity of explain fear histories.Also one night we received a telephonical joke from other room. Patrick and me respond this jokes with more jokes. At last I think that we convenced the other room that Patrick and we were Italians. On the nights, my room companions and me plays POKER and coverall talk a lot, a lot, a lot. I stood on the room with Patrick, Gabriel, Manel, and also logically with me.

We went to a lot of interesting places, and also on monuments. But I think that we visited too much monuments, too much museums, too much fast. Luckily we had some time to go free on the place. Also luckily we remember the happy moments and don't hate de bad moments (like the museums).

I would say (And I think that the rest of my companions think the same) that the food on the eat events was seemed.

2 comentaris:

Patrick Jódar said...

Hello Marc,
Your project is very funny, I love the part where you mention the telephone joke. It's a shame that you haven't put any photo on the project, it would make it much better.
Well, see you soon,
Patrick

Marc Molina said...

the sunday: Sunday / raised: entered / Wich: which/ holyday: holiday /Can't: Couldn't /Nomade didn't exist / On the: At/ Plays: Played/ and also on monuments: and also to monuments /

Marc Molina

Post a Comment

Please, don't be rude!