Saturday 17 April 2010

Holidays

HOLYDAYS
In my holydays I went to my friends to Italy. I went with my friends and the teach some teachers of Cor de Maria because we go to the final course travel !
We went to Italy by bus and we stay in it 15 hours.
First we went to Pisa to visit the famous tower. After that we staied in Pisa all the afternoon and we went to the hotel. The hotel was very little and the foot was similar all days ( pasta and meat ).
The other days we visit a lot of places and museums : The Ufizzy’s gallery, San Giminiano, Santa Maria’s church, Siena…
I love Italy’s food, the pizzas are very well and the ice creams are the bests.
Firenze was crowed of tourists, most of them chinese people. Florence is like a typical spanish city, but its really beautiful and special.

My favourite city was San Giminiano, but it isn’t a city, it’s a village. It’s a very beautiful village because the houses are all make with stone.
Generally I’ve had a very well holidays in Italy and I met new people, that’s a very nice experiencie and I’ll try to do it anymore.

2 comentaris:

Aldric said...

-Holydays- holidays
-to-whith
-the teach-the teachers
-we go to the final course travel- we went to the final course travel
-stay-stayed
-staied-stayed
-visit-visited
-anymore-again
-well-good
-bests-best
-crowed of tourists- a lot of tourists
-chinese-chineese
-foot was similar all days- food was similar all days
-spanish-spain
-it's-are
-make-made
-well holidays-good holidays

Sergi Nigten said...

You met new people in Italy, Aldric?? Jajajaja, I'll shut up!! You remember the pizza in San Giminiano?? Oh my good, the best pizza my friend!! One thing, I remember you steal my jacket on the bus!! ¬¬'

Post a Comment

Please, don't be rude!