Wednesday 14 April 2010

PERFECT HOLIDAYS



A few days before Easter , the students of Cor de Maria went to Italy: the final trip. We stayed exactly five great days in Italy. We slept into a Hotel of Montecatini, all the days we visited typical monuments and places of Florence , for example : Pisa , el David de Michel Angelo, el Duomo , Piti Palace , El jardi de Boboli and others. We went to different restaurants and taste Italian food; the truth is that it’s very good; after lunch the teachers left us free time to go shopping and to finish the visited in the city. One day at night all we went to a pub in Montecatini , Alex said to me he loves me and at this moment we began a relationship. After it we went to a pub and we danced with Xavier , Yolanda and Estefi . That was a very good and great night. Finally came the last day so we woke up and we got the bus and returned to Blanes.







Jordina Girones Orench
4t D'eso B





6 comentaris:

habitaciondelpanico said...

-the final trip of end the year of the school/
in to
-and to finish the visit in the city
-Alex said to me he loved me
-Finally came the last day and we woke up and we got on the bus and returned to Blanes.

Elena said...

GIRL, I love you too!
I think We stay few days in Itali! but It has good experience.

andrea said...

Jordina I'm agree with you! It was a fantastic night, specially for you :). We had a really good time there visiting famous monuments together. Like Elena, I want to say that we needed more days!
XXXXX

Alex said...

Well Jurdina, in this trip happened a lot of good moments that we'll remember for ever and ever in our heart although we needed more days. I love you my darling. TSM22(L)

Elena said...

Jordineee! I've read your project and it have liked me so much that's why I've choose :):) I have no words, just I'm glad to share this trip with you, it has been a brilliant experience, thanks for all the great times we had together. I will never forget them ever! I love you and I hope share many more experiences with you.

ferran said...

Hi jordina whats its your opinion for this trip?
In my opinion this trip are very important on see very monuments, in the hotel room has very funny but their are a moved and the teachers has mediocry them. :O bye good nigth mammoth.

Post a Comment

Please, don't be rude!