Thursday 15 April 2010

My Easter Week by Pol Fontàs

MY EASTER WEEK
My holiday begins one week earlier than normal because we went to Italia (La Toscana) for the end of year trip with the school. Everything begins the Sunday 21st of March at 19:00, because we get on a bus to go to Italia. We were twelve hours in the bus to go there and twelve hours more to come back. We slept two hours with luck. Once in Italia, we began our touristic route with Pisa in the morning and Lucca in the afternoon. We also visited Florence, Saint Geminiano, Montecatini, and Siena. The best place was Florence, because it was lots of interesting museums and monuments. Our hotel was in St. Geminiano and wasn’t as good as I thought, but well... We had a guide to walk through Italia, his name is Daniel, and he is an incredible person. We also go to the disco one night. I was one of the best things we do, although it wasn’t so much good. When we come back to Blanes, we were tired. And the night of Friday, when we were already here, we did a dinner together. During the Easter week I didn’t go to any place, I only stay at home sleeping and reading, I met with friends and that was all. After that I come back to school, and here I am.

4 comentaris:

Pol Fontàs said...

-begins:began
-for:on
-get:got
-with luck:luckily
-Italia:Italy
-was lots: had so many
-go:went
-I was one of the best things we do, although it wasn’t so much good:It was one of the best things we do, although it wasn’t so much good.
-come:came
-did a dinner:celebrate a dinner
-to any place:to anywhere
-stay:stood
-come:came

Elisabet Batlle said...

well Pol, you forget the most important thing..
the best thing for you was the 14 hours trip! I remember that you slept in the floor and you had the Andrea's feet with you.. xd
it was a very good trip with all the class, and I hope you had good luck next year!

kisses "encariñat del bus!" jajajaajja

Oriol Agustí said...

Pol! I like for you, because the school trip was enjoy! Thank you for help me in english, and maths or others..
I waitting the next year, see you in the new school, and you help me! jaja
see you Pol!

Fran Chamizo said...

Hi "Culé"! You are here by my side, you are doing maths. The trip was amazing, I really had a good time. I hope you have lucky next year, and I hope see you at Sapalomera, too.

One hug, my friend(L)!

By: "Interista:)"

Post a Comment

Please, don't be rude!