Saturday 10 April 2010

HOLIDAYS IN ITALY

I’m writing to tell about the fantastic holidays in Italy.
We caught the bus near the school at seven p.m, we stayed at that sixteen hours and we arrived at Italy at 5 a.m and we don't slept so much.
In the first day we went to Pisa, we visited the famous tower of Pisa.
Later, we went to lunch in a restaurant and in the afternoon we went to Lucca, I don’t like this town, it was boring. After that we went to the hotel in Montecatini by bus.

The next day, we went to Florence, this city is enormous and very beautiful.
We visited the Square of Duomo, the Baptistery, the Santa Maria del Fiore’s Cathedral and on this Cathedral we saw the whole city of Florence and it was exciting.
We went lunch in a restaurant an at 3 p.m we went to the Square of Signoria, in this square there were a lot of monuments and we saw ‘El David’. We returned to the hotel and we went to the disco in Montecatini.

On Wednesday we went to Siena, in this place we visited the Cathedral and an important Square, in this square they celebrated a famous party called Palio.
We went to a restaurant and we ate pasta too. Later, in the afternoon we went to San Gimignano, it was a medieval city and I liked so much.We went to the hotel, we dinner and we went to the bed.
The last day, the Thursday, we got up early to do the suitcases, we breakfast and we left the hotel. We arrived at Florence and visited the Boboli Gardens, this gardens were precious and we do a lot of photos. We past the rest of the day buying presents by the family and the friends. We dinner in Florece and after that we went to walk around Florence. Later , we caught the bus and we returned to Blanes.

We arrived in Blanes on Friday morning.

I never forget this holidays because these have been the best in my life and I did that with people as they have been very important for me.

4 comentaris:

Miriam Fors said...

I’m writing to tell you about the fantastic holidays in Italy.
We caught the bus near the school at seven p.m, we stayed at that sixteen hours and we arrived in Italy at 5 a.m and we didn't slept so much.
In the first day we went to Pisa, we visited the famous tower of Pisa.
Later, we had lunch in a restaurant and in the afternoon we went to Lucca, I didn’t like this town, it was boring. After that we went to the hotel in Montecatini by bus.
The next day, we went to Florence, this city is enormous and very beautiful.
We visited the Square of Duomo, the Baptistery, the Santa Maria del Fiore’s Cathedral and in this Cathedral we saw the whole city of Florence and it was exciting.
We had lunch in a restaurant an at 3 p.m we went to the Square of Signoria, in this square there were a lot of monuments and we saw ‘El David’. We returned to the hotel and we went to the disco in Montecatini.
On Wednesday we went to Siena, in this place we visited the Cathedral and an important Square, in this square they celebrated a famous party called Palio.
We went to a restaurant and we ate pasta too. Later, in the afternoon we went to San Gimignano, it was a medieval city and I like so much.We went to the hotel, we had dinner and we went to the bed.
The last day, in Thursday, we got up early to did the suitcases, we had breakfast and we left the hotel. We arrived in Florence and visited the Boboli Gardens, these gardens were beautiful and we do a lot of photos. We passed the rest of the day buying presents to the family and the friends. We had dinner in Florece and after that we went to walk around Florence. Later , we caught the bus and we returned to Blanes.
We arrived in Blanes on Friday morning.
I will never forget this holidays because these have been the best in my life and I did that with people that have been very important for me.

Palabras en silencio said...

Hi Miriam! I really enjoyed a lot with you in Italy, I still laugh when I remember all that we lived there together. I will never forget these holidays to Italy, because they've been one of the bests of our lives! I love you so much!

Cristina Martínez said...

Hello Miriam! I'm writing to you this short message to tell you that I'm agree with you and the days that we stayed in Italy were fantastics and unforgotable!
Kisses.

Ariadna casadevall said...

Hi Miriam!
I agree with you, this travel to Italy was very fantastic with you and I will never forget this!:D I love Italy and ice-creams!
Kisses Gordi

Post a Comment

Please, don't be rude!