Tuesday 13 April 2010

End of year travel
Abel Rodríguez Bernat Sunday, 3rd April 2010
Exactly two weeks ago, we were travelling to Italy by bus and all the class was very excited. Xavier, Yolanda and Stefi accompanied us. We arrived there fourteen hours later, at nine o'clock a.m. (thanks that the music helped us to spend time).

Monday. At first, we visited Pisa. I had visited Pisa one year ago, but the inclined tower was so amazing that I surprise myself like the first time I saw it. I bought some presents for my friends and my family there.
During the afternoon, we were at Lucca, a beautiful medieval town. We walked a lot, but it was funny.
Finally, we arrived at hotel at seven o'clock. We had time to organize our rooms. I shared mine with Sergi Fuster and Marc Santaeulària. We accupied the room number 321 (it was easy to remember). The dinner was delicious. We walked during one hour approximately to see the city Montecatini.

Tuesday. The alarm-clock woke us at seven o'clock. It was too early! That day, we visited some parts of Florence ( important streets, the old bridge, an art museum, the "piazza della Signoria"...), the most beautiful city of our trip. We spent all the day there. My favorite activity was visit the inside of the "Duomo" ( italians call "Duomo" their cathedrals). The dome of this hone was made by the renaissance artist Philippe Brunelleschi.
There were a lot of stairs!. We were exhausted at the end of the day and the hotel was so comfortable...
That night, the teachers decided to let us go to a little disco near the hotel. We met there with the students of S'Agulla, another institute of Blanes. Elena, Jordina and Aina "disguised" me with clothes from other people. They said me that I was OK, but I don't want to see the photos. They taught me to dance, too. I felt really embarrassed. It was the first time I went to a disco. What do you want?( I have to recognize that it was the funniest moment of the trip for me).
Wednesday. In my opinion, this one was the most boring day of the trip. We visited Siena and St. Gimignano. The major part of the day was free time, so i dedicated it to walk around the city, trying to see something interesting. The night was like on monday: calm.
Thursday. Our last day in Italy passed in Florence again. We ended to visit the city: the Boboli Gardens, the old Palace, the Uffizi Gallery, the new market...
I think that Florence is my favourite city. If I was born again one day, I would like to live in Florence. There's art in everything that you can see and the ice creams are delicious.
At eight o'clock, we had dinner together for the last time and we got on the bus.
We arrived at Blanes during Friday's morning ( I don't know exactly the time because I was too asleep). I'm sure I was day-dreaming with all the intense emotions of the trip.
It was fantastic! I want to repeat! But the next time, I would like to test Italian pizza. How is it possible? We haven't eaten pizza during the entire trip! and we were in Italy!. Oh my God!.
Abel Rodriguez Bernat.

2 comentaris:

Abel Rodriguez said...

spend time more easily; suprised; to the hotel; occupied; visiting; said to me; What did you think?; most; I; Monday; finished; in.
=>Abel Rodriguez correct<=

Sergi Nigten said...

I agree with you Abel!! We haven't eaten pizza during the trip! How is it possible?? I don't underestand it!! But you're right, Florence is a really beautifull city, and the duomo was really good. The travell was excellent.

Post a Comment

Please, don't be rude!